Peebles Brothers was a chain of shops in the Dundee area, Scotland, between 1886 and 1959. The company was founded by brothers John Adair Peebles (1860) and David Peebles (1865).
Whitehall Street
Image

Image

The first Peebles Brothers shop. Central Warehouse 1886-1899.
Jimmy Chung's restaurant in 2014.
West Port
1891-
Demolished.
Albert Street
Image

Image

1893-
Royal Bank of Scotland branch in 2014.
Broughty Ferry
Image

Image

Second location of Peebles Brothers Broughty Ferry shop.
The Gift Horse in 2014.
Peddie Street
Image

1896-
Demolished.
Monifieth
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

27 High Street. 1898-
J.M. Bakery and The Coffee Pot in 2014.
Whitehall Place
Image

Image

Central Warehouse 1899-1959.
McDaniel's bar in 2014.
Blackness Road
Image

Image

1905-1915.
Slavyanski Russian Food Store in 2014.
Tayport
Image

Image

12 Castle Street. 1908-
Co-op branch in 2014.
Carnoustie
Image

Image

Swetchies sweet shop in 2014.